Applications for 2021/22 Women in Technology Scholarships are no longer available. The 2022/23 Women in Technology Scholarships Program will open in March of 2022.
1. Create an account (or login if you already have one) on the SMApply website.
2. Determine your eligibility by completing the eligibility assessment.
3. If you are found to be eligible, you will automatically be connected to the application form. The information you enter onto the form will be saved as you work, and you may continue to edit the form until submitted.
4. Provide name and email address for an academic and a non-academic reference. (The online application system will then send an email to these references requesting that they complete and submit a reference on your behalf.)
5. Upload your non-official transcripts to the site.
6. If you wish to be considered for an Indigenous Women in Technology Scholarship, you will need to verify your Indigenous ancestry by submitting either your Status Card, or a confirmation of ancestry reference from a community member.
7. Watch for email notification that your references have been received so that you can SUBMIT your application for consideration. (You will need to login to your SMApply account and click the SUBMIT button.)
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact the Society at email@example.com.