Applications will be made available for the 2019/2020 school year early in 2019.
- Visit the online application system.
- Create an account (or login, if you already have one). To start a new application, you will be asked a series of questions regarding your eligibility for the Scholarship.
- If you are found to be eligible, you will automatically begin the application process. Your work is saved as you go and you may continue to edit the application form until you submit your fully completed application.
- You will be asked to provide an email address for both an “Academic Reference”, and a “General Reference”. The online application system will send an automatic email to each of these individuals with a request that they complete an online reference on your behalf.
- If you wish to be considered for the Indigenous Women in Technology Scholarship you must provide confirmation of Indigenous ancestry. You may do this by uploading a copy of your status/membership card, or by providing the email address of a “Verifier” at an Indigenous organization who will be asked to complete an online form confirming your ancestry.
- Once you have completed all components on the online form, AND have your references and confirmation of Indigenous ancestry (if appropriate), click “Submit”. You will NOT be able to submit an application that is missing any supporting documentation. Once you submit your application, you are no longer able to make edits.
- You only need to complete one application to be considered for both the Women and Technology Scholarship and the Indigenous Women in Technology Scholarship.