Applications are no longer available. The deadline for submissions was March 31, 2019.
- The application period for the 2019/2020 school year is now closed. Please check back in January 2020.
- Create an account (or login, if you already have one). To start a renewal application, you will be asked a series of questions regarding your eligibility for an Award.
- Renewing applicants will be advised by email if they are eligible to apply after an administrator reviews their assessment.
- Masters/Doctoral students renewing must provide an institution-based email address (ie: @uvic.ca, not @gmail.ca) for their supervisor who can complete a progress report. The online application system will send an automatic email to your reference or supervisor with a link to fill out the reference/progress report form on your behalf. The progress report must be completed prior to the deadline, and you will not be able to submit your renewal documents for consideration without the completed progress report. You will be notified by email once your progress report has been completed.
- Your work is saved as you go and you may continue to edit the application form until you submit your fully completed application.
- Once you have completed all components of the Renewal Documents, AND have your completed progress report (if applicable), click “Submit”. Once you submit your application, you are no longer able to make edits.
- If you are unable to complete an application online, please contact the Society at 1-844-478-4645 to make alternate arrangements.