Renewal Applications for 2021/2022 Indigenous Awards are no longer available. The 2022/23 Indigenous Awards Program will open in January 2022.
- Log into your account – use the same email and password from your FluidReview account even though we are now using SMApply.
- To start a renewal application, you will be asked a series of questions regarding your eligibility for an Award.
- Applicants will be advised by email if they are eligible to apply for a renewal after an administrator reviews their eligibility assessment.
- Masters/Doctoral students renewing must provide an institution-based email address (ie: @uvic.ca, not @gmail.ca) for their supervisor who can complete a progress report. The online application system will send an automatic email to your reference or supervisor with a link to fill out the reference/progress report form on your behalf. The progress report must be completed prior to the deadline, and you will not be able to submit your renewal documents for consideration without the completed progress report. You will be notified by email once your progress report has been completed.
- Your work is saved as you go and you may continue to edit the application form until you submit your fully completed application.
- Once you have completed all components of the Renewal Documents, AND have your completed progress report (if applicable), click “Submit”. Once you submit your application, you are no longer able to make edits.
- If you are unable to complete an application online, please contact the Society at 1-844-478-4645 to make alternate arrangements.